In the small church, the pastor wears many hats. I have collected some helps for the various questions and issues that have come up over the years. Please understand, this section is for Pastors who I assume have spiritual insight and maturity to discern good from evil. The inclusion of people or ministries in this section is not an endorsement of their teaching or ministry. The article is provided as a resource that I have found helpful in ministry and nothing more. (Even Paul used the pagan writers of his day illustrate and communicate God’s truth, but he in no way endorsed their teaching)
This page has the following sub pages.
- Before you say yes – Questions to ask a new church
- Should I leave?
- Writing your Resume
- Has ministry gotten harder over the years?
- Budgets – A Narrative approach
- Funerals – The Eulogy
- Funerals – Etiquette
- Recommended OT Commentaries
- Recommended NT Commentaries
- 6 Rules for a Fair Fight
- 2 Types of church “Dragons”
- When Things Get Ugly
- Small Church Music – McIntyre
- Crafting an Expirence (Rob Bell)