Over the years very little has been written addressing the needs of small church or rural ministries. Here are some specific articles from Theological or Trade Journals I have gathered over the years.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Dynamics of Small Church Ministry (Koessler – 1992)
- Place of the small Church in Today’s World (Gangel – 1984)
- Church at History’s Hinge (Anderson – 1994)
- Lessons from the small Church (Sanchez – 2004)
- Nature and Characteristics of the Small Membership Church (Bob I. Johnson – 2004).
- Jubilee Year of The Rural Church Program (Farley – 2004)
- Where are the Happiest Pastors? (Schaller – 1977)
- Retooling for Rural Ministry (Klassen – 1989)
- Parable of the Combines (Daman – 1999)
- Ability to see Potential (Klassen – 1996)
- The Outback Steak Church – (Drury)
- A Thriving “little” church that doesn’t know any better (Drury)
- Big Ambitions, Small Church (Schirle – 1999)